At Dryer Master, support is only a phone call away. In North America you can reach us toll free at 1-888-318-0009. From other locations please use 519-725-4700. You can also reach us by email at email@example.com.
Our most commonly asked support questions are listed below:
We know that for most sites it may be very difficult to get a good test moisture sample of the inlet grain. As a result the DM510 uses the change in the inlet moisture for its calculations. If you are within 1.5% or so of your estimated inlet moisture reading then you do not need to calibrate.
To calibrate, press the calibrate button, select "Inlet", and follow the screen instructions. Remember the maximum change from any calibration entry is 0.5%. If you are in AUTO you will want to calibrate the inlet gradually as the DM510 will look on a calibration as a real moisture change and react accordingly.
The Ready light goes on when three conditions have been met:
1) There are no alarms.
2) The outlet moisture is within 2.0% of the setpoint.
3) The predicted moisture is within 2.0% of the actual outlet moisture.
You can only go into AUTO when the Ready light is on. Before going to AUTO you should always verify that the suggested rate displayed on the screen is reasonable. If is not yet reasonable, you should wait until you feel it is reasonable before switching to Auto mode.
On initial startup the DM510 may take up to three dryer loads to go Ready. Under normal day to day operating conditions it will go Ready much faster than this.
Check which of the three conditions to go Ready have not yet been met. For example, make sure that there are no Alarms. If the outlet moisture is too far from the setpoint try to bring it into range by adjusting the dryer discharge rate. If the predicted moisture is too far from the actual moisture, observe whether it is getting closer over time. If not, contact the Support Center.
When the DM510 is Ready for Automatic it will provide a "suggested rate" on the screen. This is the approximate rate at which the DM510 would run if you switched to Automatic control. The actual rate may be a bit different, and once in Automatic, the rate will continue to adjust.
If you want to see the suggested rate before the DM510 is Ready, press the Support key, then 1) Diagnostics, and then the Up Arrow twice. The displayed suggested rate will continue to change as the DM510 gets more information about how your dryer is drying.
When you start up for the day the DM510 does not have good current information about what is in the dryer. It does not know what has happened to that grain since you last turned off the dryer. So, for the first dryer load, the DM510 keeps its drying model from the previous drying session and uses this to determine the appropriate discharge rate. Once the first new grain for the day reaches the outlet of the dryer the DM510 again has good current information, and so start to use this information to update its drying model. At this point the AUTO FIRST LOAD message disappears.
In general, if your drying conditions are similar to the previous day, then AUTO FIRST LOAD model should still be accurate. However, if your drying conditions (temperature/humidity/wind) have changed significantly, then you would be advised to wait for a dryer load before switching to Automatic. As always, check that the "suggested rate" is reasonable before going into Automatic.
To avoid nuisance texts you can set a default time delay before a text is sent, if there is an alarm. Make sure you have selected a delay time (and not "never"), and then saved your choice.
1. Ensure that you have no other Chrome pages open.
2. Open one single Chrome page.
3. Type “my.dryermaster.com” on the address bar (no "www"). Hit enter.
4. When the web page opens, click on the menu buttons on the top right-hand corner. The menu buttons look like three little dots on the top right corner of the screen.
5. The drop down menu will display.
6. Click on ‘Add to Home Screen’.
7. A pop up box will show up that says “Add to Home Screen - Dryer Master Mobile” Click on Add.
8. This will take you back to the main screen of your phone.
9. Locate the new DM Mobile App icon and click on it.
10. This will open the DM Mobile web page for you.
11. Enter your username and password that were provided with your DM510 manuals.
12. When you hit submit, there will be a pop-up box that asks if you’d like “Chrome to save the password”. Click on "yes".
13. Now you should be logged in to your dashboard.